Re: Nats

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 23:19:26 EDT

At 10:59 PM 8/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Tim -
>I'll be staying at the Econo Lodge on Brice. I should be checking in on
>Thursday sometime. <snip>

Hi, Jack

We heading down Thursday as well and are staying at the Cross Country
Inn in Westerville. We'll hit Columbus around 1 or 2 p.m. and get
tech inspected. We won't be able to make the get-together Fri. as
we'll heading to the airport from the show to pick up a friend who's
flying in.

Hope to be able to meet you at the show. We will either be in the pit area
or up on the hill at the end of the track ... in all probability, with
Shane Baker.

Jim - '91 red 4x4 with light bars Me - Licence = HOT DAK cap = RETIRED

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95