Who's going to the mopar nats??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:16:54 EDT

Looks like I'm going to be going this weekend. Unfortunately I'll be leaving
the Vipertruck here in New York, instead driving a U-Haul truck there, go to
pick up my engine-tranny combo. Is anyone from the list that's local heading
out there?? I've been taling to the seller and we don't know how we're going
to transfer something id this weight from his truck to mine. I was hoping
someone had access to a lift of somekind. Or maybe a suggestion?? I don't
know, any help would be appreciated.

-Austin
Vipertruck