Camping trip

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 09:38:26 EDT

Anybody up for a camping trip up to the mountains on Northern Virgina for a weekend it would be great if we could line the camp ground with Daks then on Sat cruise down Skyline Dr to Cooters Place and the Hazard County Store (http://www.cootersplace.com/) I am going to talk to him about parking the Daks in a line out front along side the General Lee while we eat some good ole BBQ while the blue grass bands play. then we cruise back up to camp to have a few beers under the stars and talk about our Daks. Let me know if anyone would be up for it and I will start making phone calls.

Chris Lambert