RE: BED LINER

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 11:22:44 EDT

Before I had mine done I checked out the two biggest names, Rhino and
Line-X. Line-X, to me, had the best texture, but It's an individual taste
thing. Most of the installation places will tell you that the any color
other than the natural color of the product has a tendency to fade over time
and will end up not matching your truck color. The Line-X is also thinner
overall. It's an 1/8 inch thick and you can't hurt it. I've thrown a lot
of heavy stuff in there. Some people say they've gotten other
manufacturer's to spray up to 1/4 inch but it shouldn't require that.
Line-X guarantees their product. If you can hurt it bring it back and
they'll fix or redo it.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD