Re: Re: New England Drag Way

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 15:51:45 EDT

    This is what I just received from NEDW.

Gates open at 8am, with racing scheduled from 9am-5pm. Spectator
admission is $10, kids 12 and under are free. Mopars are $15 to
show, $25 to race.
Take 95 N to exit 2 in NH. Take Route 101 West to exit 8. Turn right at
the end of the ramp -- we are directly ahead.

    Something I just noticed on their homepage is that is says cars only.
Other events have "specific vehicles". I wonder if we can enter our
Dakota's?

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com