Re: Z-Tube

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 17:09:59 EDT

The Z-Tube is infact for a Dakota, and the picture is of the 4.7, just take
off your air hat it it will right. I have the big quikd intake on mine,
which removes the air hat. Similiar to the Z-Tube, but it come straight out
to the left, I believe Tony said this was better for air flow, then the way
the Z-Tube is situated in the engine bay...

Josh