Re: Re: Decal Removal

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 19:38:05 EDT

Shawn,
     On my 97 dodge dakota, the "V6" magnum decal had 2 pins that went thru
the fender, and was the badge itself had an adhesive back.

If you want to check to see if you've got the pins, just look under the
hood, inside the fender area and you will be able to SEE if the pins are
there or not..
-Dester

PS. I bought some ricer clear side markers, got the ole dremel out, and put
those in to get rid of the 2 small holes, while making 1 bigger hole. hehe