RE: Rain-X again,attn:Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 20:00:32 EDT

Maybe you didn't put it on correctly. I've found (through intensive
aerodynamics testing...watching how the bug guts deflect off of my
windshield) that the Rain-X Washer Fluid reduces the drag coefficient
(lowers it) by about .05. Now further testing is required on a larger
scale, but the @#$! kids won't stand still at the bus stops! ;)

- Bernd