Re: RE: Re: RE: BED LINER

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 01:58:50 EDT

Well, my spray-in was done by a local shop--not a big name like Rhino, or
Line-ex. But everyone at the DML BBQ can testify to the fact that when i
had a big cinderblock in the bed, with my Canadian flag sticking out, it
didn't budge for the 4 or so hours that it was back there. And this was
during our major trail ride when i was going up the side of the ravine at
about 60 degrees--still didn't budge.
I don't even remember the name of the coating, but it's highly textured and
rubbery. And as long as the object in the bed has a bit of weight to it, it
doesn't move.

The Adam Blaster