Re: nail in my tire

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:54:18 EDT

If there's a Costco near you (and you've got a membership) they should fix
it for free.
DON'T PULL OUT THE NAIL BEFORE YOU GO THERE!!!!!!
If you do, all the air will just leak out. The nail is what is plugging the
hole right now.
But when i noticed a small screw in one of my tires, i took it in, and the
guy yanked it out and it was so small that it didn't even puncture the tire,
it was just stuck in the tread.
Good luck,

The Adam Blaster