RE: What happened to the Dakota home Pages - Not Found

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 16:53:42 EDT

Jon -

Thanks for all the great work, I'm sure everyone appreciates it enormously.
I'll be delighted to have access to the archives again, those are a
tremendous benefit (both to me and the 'listers who have to answer the same
questions every week, ha ha!).

Just to let you know, I'm still getting the old DML home page at my previous
bookmark, which is:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/dakota.html

Thanks a bunch!

- Alex