More on 5 Star Dealers

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 18:05:03 EDT

I am still working with my worthless Five Star Dealer. After having my truck
for 6 days out of the past 3 weeks, they have finally given up on the "We
dont know whats wrong" and have moved on to the "We just need more time."
They are completely incompetent. I have been trying to get them to repair
the familiar popping sound that the R/T's have, but they say its not the
bolts. Even the service manager has given up on being nice to me. I call
and gripe at him and the service tech each time its brought in for service
because the guys screw around too much. I made an appointment to have the
truck fixed yesterday, and they didnt even start on it until this afternoon.
Stay away from Chris Nickel's in Tulsa, OK. They suck.
Aaron