Re: door ajar light

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:25:59 EDT

I noticed that there was that door ajar light in the dash, but since it does
NOT work on my dakota, I figured it was something for Durangos or QC Daks...
Anyone else have a functional door ajar light?

-Darren in AK
'99 Intense Blue 4x4 CC Sport +, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55 lsd, 4 wheel ABS
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html