acpulleyfrze

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 22:37:55 EDT

i have been offshore for the last 7 days..one of the guys there had bought a
2001 fullsize xtracab chevy and wanted to race..ok..no problem i run him
and beat him from dead stop rolling start and i notice my baby just doesnt
have the get up and kick a little ass like normal..i pull into the carwash
and i smell something..rais the hood and my a/c comp pulley has some black
sh.. on it i left the truck at idle and kick on the a/c and the truck
stalled out..im bringing it in tom..any suggetions on what happened ..i ran
a furd turd also and spanked him really bad..i didnt have the heart to tell
him my truck as wasn't up to snuff..he bought his about 2 months ago..