Re: MaXX Cab

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 01:28:54 EDT

If you ask me, the Maxxcab is more "Daimler" looking-probably why they chose
it. I think the other design they were looking at, the power wagon type
truck with the diesel (can't remember the name) was what I would have
expected from a Bob Lutz Chrysler Corporation.

Pretty soon you won't be able to tell trucks apart, either!

-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT
   93 Dakota V8