Re: MaXX Cab

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:17:31 EDT

Bob (semi);

I knew I was not the only one the recognized this, my family has owned Dodge
trucks since the Forties, we still have a '49 V-Plate setting up in the
pasture. **The Dak is as big as what a normal truck used to be and now that
all the Ram and all its look-a-likes are now HUGE. My house was built in
'66 and my truck fits just right in one of the garages, could not even think
about putting a full-size Ram in there and at 4800# empty, my Dak is not a
compact vehicle.

L. John
Your Local *Real Hemi* Owner