Gen II headlamp conversions

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:03:40 EDT

Hi all,

Well I did the grill headlamp comversion on my 91 Dakota last night and it
worked out perfectly.... For those of you who don't know I bought a 91 work
truck with the standard grill with the regular headlamps. Anybody need
these? Anyway the conversion went smooth even with the little rewiring of
the headlamp sockets.... The best part was the when I turned the composite
head lamps on for the first time. I didn't even have to adjust the
lights.... Life is good..... Now for that silly non-tach gauge
cluster.......

Catch ya later,
Tim

91 Dakota (V6 for now)