Re: Shift Kits

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:07:47 EDT

John,

I have a Mopar shift kit. I am really happy with it.
It cost me $55 through the dealer, I had them install
it when I had my A500 tranny rebuilt.

It has definately made a big difference in the 1-2
shift. I also had a tranny cooler installed. I have
about 1000 miles since it was installed, no problems
and I am really happy with it.

As far as bang for the buck...the Mopar Performance
one is pretty good.

Gregg
92 CC V6