RE: MaXX Cab

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:03:41 EDT

I don't where this got started and how it did. The Maxxipad was a concept
to counter the upcoming Blackwood from Lincoln. The next Ram truck will be
based on the same design but more aggressive look. The motor will change,
the interior will change and the ride and noise level will also change.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC