Re: White face guages pre-97 Dakota Need 13 more people!!!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:18:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/00 1:27:16 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
magnum96@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I still need about 10 people to buy a set of white face guages. I have
> 22 people so far. I need to come up with 35 people. More info at
> www.geocities.com/chrisdakota.geo/white-face.html Tell everyone about
> these.
> Thanks
> Chris

CHRIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY(and Unholy) PLEASE TELL
ME IF THESE WILL FIT ON A 125 MPH Speedo..

I intentionally used caps, I am trying to get an answer. if they will only
fit the 110MPH how could I change mine over???? I dunno what I am talkin
about anymore... If this doens't work I am just gunna make a custom guage
panel with plain ol round guages (whiteface of course)

Greg