Re[2]: Gen I, II, III consensus

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 20:43:53 EDT

> Call it "The Missing Link." ;^)

> I agree Jon. Bodystyle usually is the key.

> Richard in San Antonio

I gotta say one on this one. The body change wasn't that drastic.
The main difference is in the drive train. When the club cab body
debuted no one felt the need to give that a gen number. Also I think
drawing the line between the two at the pre-mag/mag change helps when
discussing engine mods. Example: Hey there's a new kick ass cam for gen II's!!
(except for the pre-'92 ones that is) -- See, it just confuses things.

I do agree though, we need to decide one way or the other and stick to it.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com