Re: R/T Popping

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:41:45 EDT

Wow! Looks like I'm not the only one who suffers from this problem. I have
a '99 CC 4x4, and the cab makes a popping noise from the rear of the cab
mostly on hard right turns. It will also do it on left turns, but ONLY when
off-roading. If I turn right onto an incline such as a driveway (at
somewhat brisk speeds) that's when the cab pops the most. The dealer can't
get the vehicle to do it, and I can't get it to do it on a "test drive" so
they think I'm smoking crack! :( Is there some sort of TSB or 'fix' out
there, this problem seems to be getting worse as the vehicle ages... E-mail
me privately if you have any info I could use! Thanks!!

-Darren (in Alaska)
'99 Intense Blue CC 4x4, Sport +, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55lsd, 4wheel ABS
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html