Re: Problem, or not?

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 08:02:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 5:33:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

<<
   Hello. We have a 99 Dakota RT. Well, every now and then it will get a
 whoosh , air rushing type sound under the hood and lose all power. You
 usually have to floor it and get the revs up to correct the problem. When
 the AC is on and you floor you get a lot of air coming through the vents.
 It is very intermittent and when I took it to the dealer they couldn't
 reproduce the problem. Any ideas?

  Thanks, Ryan

I would check the air filter see if its ok, or what it almost sounds like a
bad ground, for more air to get rushed thru the vents the blower motor would
have to speed up and it would because of a poor ground, i heard some guys
with poor grounds have there truck all messed up just some thoughts

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sg