RE: Amp install suggestions

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 10:47:08 EDT

Steve,

        I have my amp wire running though a grommet that was under/near the master cylinder, but my amp us
under the drivers seat. Keep your power & remote wires as far away from your RCA patch cables as possible.
This will eliminate any alternator noise (buzz) that could be introduced. So I would keep your power wire
outside the firewall until your on the passenger's side. Be sure to use a grommet to keep the power wire
from fraying & shorting to the body.

Hope this helps...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html