Ran a 99 lightning last night

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:12:30 EDT

I totally forgot!! Sweet looking black one pulled up alongside me and was
checkin me out. So, I nailed the gas...what did ya expect me to do?? He
easily kept up with me, however he never passed, even though he had a chance
too. I thought maybe he wanted to pull over and chat, but when I pulled into
the mall he shot by. Oh well!!

Wait till he's staring down the barrel of a supercharged, intercooled, 5.9
liter beast. See where his headlights will be then, ehh??

-Austin
Vipertruck