Re: DragTruk

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:03:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 2:51:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

<< C'mon Bill, I know you want to spend more money on the Dak! Cram about
 1,000hp worth of nitrous in there, and I'll record the run on video. :-) >>

Been working on this for some time. I calculated it out and it would use up
more than the 10# bottle for the run so I'm working on getting that 65#
bottle tucked in there but still keep the proper angle. I'm also working on
dual rear wheels so I can install 4 - 275-50-15 BFG DR's which I feel would
be required for the extra traction and of cousre the wheelie bars are on the
bench too. Hopefully I can get it all together for this year but I don't know
if I could stand the G's so I thought I would let you drive it and I'll Video
:-) Let me know if your interested ?

Bill
93 Dakota CC 1000+ HP soon to be Lightning Killer and #1 on Drag Truck site