Re: Fwd:Gun Control / here we go!

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 19:04:46 EDT

Don't get me started! I've been telling people this for years, going back to
England's ban. I'm NRA & own many guns, not to shoot "the children", but to
punch holes in paper & bust clays. I'm not a hunter, but I will become one in
order to keep my guns (yes, it IS going to come to that!) Just remember,
England's first step was a trigger lock law, which BTW is designed to fail,
so tougher laws "must be enacted". We're on our way, if Our Pal Al gets in.
Already, there are bills on the Senate floor to tax .25, .32 & 9mm calibers
at 1000% since they're the most "criminal" calibers, as well as giving the
Treasury Secretary total discretion to ban ANY firearm deemed "hazardous to
the general public"! Also bills suggesting mandatory storage, fees & taxes,
etc., all designed to make gun ownership impossible.
Why do you think violent crime is 300% higher against tourists in Florida
than against Floridians? Because the criminals KNOW that Floridians have the
right to carry a concealed weapon! Duh! For anyone who is for gun control, I
say this: Hang a sign in your front window stating that yours is a
"gun-free" home. See how long it takes to get robbed, and what you'll do to
stop it. I'm sure the cops will get there in time. :)
OK,OK, now for the Dak content: whoever messes with mine will have his choice
of which caliber hole he wants in his head!

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd auto
always addin' more...
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE