Updated pics of truck

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 20:02:56 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got
updated pictures of my truck up. They are at two
different places. The newest set is at
www.streetscenemag.com . Just go down to Owner's
Profiles and do a search for Dodge-Dakota. I'm
digum98. Or you can see the previous new pictures
(without paint treatment and still with the bug guard)
at Jack's website, www.blackdakrt.com . Just click on
Geoff's SLT. Just wanted to let ya'll know. The new
editions to my truck are R/T flares, chrome air dam,
street scene grill inserts(painted), no bug guard, and
a special paint treatment that I had put on. For those
in the DFW area, I would definitly suggest this paint
treatment. Bring back the color to your truck, if it
has faded. If a light paint color, it will make it
brighter, if a darker color, it will deepen it. The
guy does everything that shows, windows, exhaust tips,
chrome, paint, wheels, etc. Anywho, done sounding like
a commercial. :O)

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274