Re: Re: New England Dragway Mopar Show

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 20:35:05 EDT

    I believe there are about eight of us going, but that number could
change by Sunday. I know there are at least three of us going rain or
shine.
    Okay, let's have a head count of who's planning on going. So far I
know of:

myself
Josh S.
Tom F.
Walter F.
Dakota D.
Andy

    As for weather, I just checked one site and they're still calling for a
chance of showers with temps in the 70's. Sounds to me like an almost
perfect day ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com