Re:DML:Fw:Gun control

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 11:28:14 EDT

What kind of mods have you done to your Daisy? I had mine re-barreled in
338-378 Weatherby. The trigger pull is hell but when ya touch her off in the
dark she commands authority!!! hehe
Dak Content: My Dak takes me and all my shootin' irons to some really cool
places for fun and recreation !! And it does it in much better style and
comfort than my old '85 W250 did. Although I do miss that truck, she was one
hard workin beast.