Rear brakes and fog lights

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 11:37:01 EDT

well i was looking at my rear brake drums through the
slots in my wheels the other day and thinking MAN
these things look nasty all rusty sssoooooo i was off
the the auto parts store to get a can of hi temp paint
i will send pics in as soon as i get them Also for any
reason does anyone out there have a front lower air
dam with fog light holes that they are not useing ? i
miss the fog lights on my V6 and i don't want to sut
holes in my lower air dam that i have on my truck now
?
Frank 94 5.2 spoRT