now selling hood, was Mark Kuzia (What, you won the lottery?!?)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:42:28 EDT

Got the hood.............wan't the old one? It is now for sale. Its a
functional ram air, needs a little work, its in primer, has a few cracks
around the scoops, and has a few waves that cannot be taken out. I will sell
it for $150, the only catch..........you must come pick it up, I will not
ship it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html