Opinions...

From: BigTommy83@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 23:22:49 EDT

Ok everybody, I am thinking of adding some custom lights to my truck. One of
the DMLer's is holding a set of clear brake lights for me. I am also looking
at some clear corners. Anybody know of a cheap place to get them? I saw there
was a group buy on them, but that e-mail address no longer exists. I also
already have a set of Knight Rider Lights. Remember that show? Well, I have a
dual set, they both converge into the middle then back out. I am also
thinking of maybe some ground effect lights. What is everyone's opinion on
these? Is it too much like a ricer would do and you guys would be embarrassed
of my Dakota and look down upon me? Or would you think it was allright?
E-Mail me or post on the list, your opinions. Also, I am kinda sad because it
never appears to be a DML get together in my area. I am from the South
eastern part of Wisconsin. Anyone else near this area to set up a get
together?
Thom
'00 CC Amber Fire SLT 3.9L V6 2WD
K&N Filter Charger