Re: good news good news :)

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 16:51:27 EDT

Jon Smith <fast4x4@digivill.net> wrote:
>Just got a reply from the dynoman... seems we've struck a deal... I'm doin
>up his webpage.. in return I get headwork done.. "just let me know what
>you want.."

Jon,
I'm looking forward to seeing the new web page! Any thoughts on when
you're doing another dyno day? I'm interested to see what I'll pull
after installing the MP headers. I'll have a Mesa high flow cat and
Dynomax Race Magnum muffler on (3" all the way front to back) in the
next couple of weeks. I may have an M1 with 24# injectors on before
the next dyno run also.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43