Re: MOPAR NATS (EVERY 1 READ)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:45:00 EDT

I was there on Saturday. I have a few rants.

I was only there for a day, but I was very disappointed to see very little
Daks there, maybee two dozen. I was also disappointed to learn that it was a
"Muscle-car" show, and not a mopar show. 99.9% of the vehicle were models
from 1960 to 1975. I know chrysler made cars after 1975. I was also
disappointed to find very little dakota parts at the swap meet. The grounds
were very disorganized and maze-like, and very little drag racing was taking
place at all. The food was way too expensive and $18 to get in is way too
excessive. I think they need to move the event to a bigger venue, something
more modern with better road access.

I dont want anyone to think that I did not like the show. The people there
were cool and I did enjoy seeing some beautiful old mopes. But I was
expecting more, I have been to better car shows locally. I even thought that
the Mopar event at Milan in 99' was more fun.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph