Re: STOCK CAMSHAFT

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 22:41:03 EDT

In a message dated 08/13/2000 9:06:43 PM EST, IRONWILL30@aol.com writes:

<< personally i would definately NOT install a used cam in my truck for like
200
 or so you can get a new cam and lifters take a look at mopar perf- possibly
 the dealer and most auto parts stores should be able to handle that one
 Will

Used cams are perfectly fine as long as they are in good shape.
Lifters should always be returned to the same lobe they
were broke in on. This can be difficult to verify so I always buy
new lifters. Never reuse old lifters unles you are "really"
broke. : )
My.02