Re: RE: A few 2001 pics

From: eric hufstedler (huff@101freeway.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 00:09:36 EDT

> But I really like one feature I
> noticed in mvc-375f.jpg. It looks like there is a separate AC button, so
> you have complete control over refrigeration - on or off for every
available
> vent position. I'd like to rig that up on my '00.

Yeah! Me too! It always bugged me that they did it "wrong" on my dak, but
my dad's concorde has it "right" : seperate control. It's annoyin (for
example) that i can't split outside air between the floor vents and the dash
vents, simply because they tied the AC selector into the air-direction
selector...

huff