ANY INTEREST IN A NATIONAL DODGE TRUCK MEET????

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 07:42:01 EDT

We just had the first annual Syracuse Nationals Hot rod show and it was a
hit. They attracted over 5000 cars and a whole lot of people. They just
renewed for four more years here. I wanted to see if there was any
interest in a National Dodge Truck Show(Ram and Dakota) or maybe (Ram,
Dakota, Durango, and Jeep)??? Here in Syracuse, NY we have the
fairgrounds that can accomadate over 10000 entry cars. There is a
dragstrip (1/4) in the town. As well as ample hotels and cruise-in areas.
I just wanted to see what kind of interest we could get for this.
Syarcuse is smack in the middle of New York State. 3 hours from Buffalo,
3.5 fron NYC and about 5 from Washington DC. Just 12 hours from most
major cities in the East. Well maybe I will see what kind of interest and
we will see from there.
Thanks

Peter J Cutler
99 239CC V6 Dakota Sport