Dakota Models

From: Bur, Jim (jbur@jrthompson.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:47:26 EDT

There is only one plastic model that I am aware of for the 98-present
vehicles. Lindberg did a 1/24th scale 98 FR CC 4x4 Sport promo model, which
you might be able to get from a local hobby store, toy show or maybe even
Merchandising Incentives (the original distributor for DC. Call them at
248-362-5060 and ask!

The only diecast of those same years is the 1/64th scale Maisto FR RC Sport
4x4. You can get them at many toy/department stores. They are also available
in the 5 pack of DC vehicles (Durango/Dakota/Sebring Conv/Viper
GTS/Atlantic). The Dak and Durango are the only ones worth having, as the
others are lousy replicas.

Jim Bur
98 FR CC R/T

        I am looking hard for a die cast model or even a plastic model of my
truck.
        They are impossible to find.
        Does anyone have any idea where I can get one.
        Please let me know.
        Thank you
        Kevin Lee