Mopar Nats (READ)

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 12:30:45 EDT

I agree with you about not doing it on private property but when the hotel
provides the hose then all for it. If Shell gas station decides to provide
the hose then why not. Yes, lets not ruin the trust with the owners of these
parking lots. Now to the cops they were not handing out any tickets to the
ferds and many others but would nail the Mopars. even if they did a burnout
on a trailer. I feel that they could have worked with us a little more.
When they shut down Brice to only 2 lanes they were forcing us to go to other
locations were it got way out of control maybe Mopar Nats will help in
controlling Brice next year to make it fun, safe, and worth the free show.

Tim