RE: Camping Trip Attn: Curt

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 14:10:08 EDT

Here is how it stand right no we have 7 people for the
new date Oct 20-22. I hope we can get more but if we
don't we are still going to have fun. here is the deal
the cost is going to be $18.00 per night for camping
and $10.00 for Park entrance so its a total of $46.00
for the weekend plus food and anything else you need.
Reservations are required in advance so we need to get
a good count and call and reserve our sport cause we
want them in a row. The camp ground has showers. Sat
we can all go to the Apple festival and sunday stop by
Cooters on the way home for lunch and live music and
show off the daks next to good ole #01 out front. The
list is on my site
http://www.dakotausa.com/dmlcamping.html
check out the flyer at the top

Chris Lambert