Re: Lowest Price for a POWERDYNE.......(help)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 19:42:16 EDT

Ted O. If the price is reasonable. Please put me down on your list to buy
it. How much are you trying to sell it for and would you be able to help a
fellow DMLer with Financing? if the price is within my budget. I MIGHT be
able to just buy it, but hopefully, you can give me some time to get the $$$
together. PLEASE inform me if you want to sell it. Or maybe we can work
some payment option out starting now so when you want to get rid of it, it'd
be paid off?
-Dester