RE: Coolant/Cooling Products, etc

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 00:00:19 EDT

Wouldn't hurt...but it sounds like your system may still be clean since you
do regular maintenance on it. The 5/150 coolant is excellent stuff.
But...with everything, that's the Maximum life...check it every year just to
be safe.

I tried the Water Wetter from Redline and it just doesn't even come close to
the results I received from the "Radiator Relief" additive from DEI.

- Bernd