Re: Traffic Ticket :(

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 00:26:23 EDT

<< Hey, I just got bit by the boys in blue.

I got a "Failure to signal movement" ticket.
Cost:75 bucks

Now, is this a violation that the insurance company will love to see and
jack up rates? or is it a Petty crime?

If it is a violation insurance companies love to find out about, is it worth
it to fight in court?
thanks.
-Dester

  I would never even ask "is it worth it to fight in court?" If I get a ticket anywhere in the states or Canada. I just call my provider attorney, fax them the ticket and they will fight for me!!! Heck most of the time I wouldn't even have to go to court with him!! Just one ticket would pay for the membership. Not planing on getting one any time soon;-)E-mail me at maldbnsf@aol.com for info. But in the mean time FIGHT it and the best of luck to you.

Don Mallett
geocities.com/maldbnsf