RE: fuel filter location

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 01:00:45 EDT

   Thanks, I think I will. But what the screen in the tank, will that get gunked up at some time?

Don

In a message dated Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:57:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> writes:

<< Technically...it's not even a fuel "filter". It's just a screen. Best
suggestion is what some of us are already doing...install an external fuel
filter (rated for fuel injection) to save yourself some grief.

- Bernd