Re: Dodge Decisions

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 13:38:54 EDT

i say go for the Challenger, let your dad have the
truck; work on getting your sh!t together in your
life, and try to fix whatever problems/differences you
have with your parents because, A)they are the only
ones yo got and B) if your dad has the truck you still
get to see it AND once everything settles down and you
get some financial stabilty you can always try to talk
dad into selling/giving it back!!
Brett