RE: cooling fan

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:36:01 EDT

One other item...if your computer is really getting that hot, you may want
to look into the cause of it and not a "patch". The computers are designed
to sit in a hot environment (under the hood in our cases) and shouldn't have
a problem with overheating at all. What's the surface temperature of the
box?

- Bernd