Hella air horn & compressor install

From: Smith, Robert (RSmith@wva.army.mil)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:47:35 EDT

Has anyone out there installed one of these Hella airhorn kits available
from Autoaccessory.com? I'm tired of the DAKSY horn sounding like a little
ricer & grabbed one of the Hella kits. I'd like to just wire it into the DAK
using the existing system, except bypassing the OEM horn units, but I'm EC
(electronically challenged)! The relay supplied with the kit has four
terminals, while the factory one has 5. The extra one is the 87A which the
FSM indicates is "normally closed." WTF does that mean? Do I leave the old
relay in & install the new on in-line, or what? ANY pointers to get me going
will be appreciated...

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport V-6 4X4 5-Speed;
Lund Running Boards;