stereo thump prob with my bazooka.. list of things to try

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 12:31:39 EDT

I think I will do that tom, going to try and go flying today =]=]=]=]=]=]
I might even try the ground loop thingie. I was thinking it never did that
before with my other installs, then I realized that I am in a diff dak
now... DUH!

So.... here is my list of things to try:
1. Ground wire from frame to body.
2. Move RCA's
3. Ground loop thingie
4. Try another one at the dealer (they didnt' like that idea, but I know how
to bitch..4 years in retail, you learn how to manipulate salesman)
5. If they give me crap, return it and order one from crutchfield.

If anyone else has suggestions or additions to my list, let me know before
tomorrow.

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49