Re: Upcoming DML Meet/Race in NY

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 08:24:21 EDT

I'm coming from RI, along with Chuck. I don't think they would mind the DOC,
they said no problem for the DML, and seemed happy to have more of us
showing up, it is open to all Mopar and AMC. There should be a few of us
from New England that will be out there. I hope to see the rest of you guys
out there...

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com

>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:34:45 -0400
>From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
>Subject: Re: DML: Upcoming DML Meet/Race in NY

>Josh, where are you driving in from? I live about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to
>the west (Syracuse). Looks like I can make it. There's a bunch of
>folks out this way- Chris Saltsman, Jason Mooberry, Peter Cutler, and a
>few more who I can't think of off the top of my head. Chris Lang is in
>the Albany area as well. It's a long haul for a lot of the folks who
>made it to Jon's earlier this summer.

>Has the DOC been invited as well? Like the DML, there's quite a few
>DOC'ers within range of Lebanon Valley.

>Josh Stolarz wrote:
>
> All New Englanders and New Yorkers, and New Jerseyers, even the Canadians,
> put Saturday September 30th on your calender. There is going to be a
> Show/Drag Race/Swap Meet at the Lebanon Valley Dragway (www.dragway.com)
It

From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Upcoming DML Meet/Race in NY